Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sewing Wednesday...Fall Palette

I have 5 1/2 weeks until my holiday craft show. Hmmmmm, why is it that I wait to long to get things rolling? Oh, it's probably those little things like homeschooling my kids, cooking food for 5 people all day every day, cleaning/picking up the house, driving the kids to sports and friends houses. Yes, it's been a busy fall. Starting today, I am going to start making up some product (handbags, skirts, hats, flower pins etc) for the craft show. I am really feeling better having come up with a palette. When you've been collecting fabrics for 18 years, the choices can be overwhelming. I'm thinking this is the way to go. We'll see what I can come up with!

I'll try to update my etsy shop with some new goodies, but I will have to save most of my little treasures for this craft show. How embarrassing to show up with like 3 items on your table! I could see this happening to me. I may have to take a little breaker from the ole craft shows...I keep plenty busy sewing for family and friends and etsy. We'll see...

Bye for now!!!
XOXO Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment