Friday, December 30, 2011

A Few Things...

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my mornings? This sunrise was taken out my kitchen window last week. I was on my computer, which is in a room just off my kitchen, and I just happened to turn my head, I did one of those double takes, and then gasped. This is what I saw. I grabbed my camera to capture the moment. I always think, what an amazing gift from God to start a day with this. I am in awe of the artist that He is.

Ready for Christmas. Notice the string of lights that went out right smack in the middle of our tree? Annoying. It was the year that the lights went out at the Millers.


We had my parents and my brother and my sister-in-law and my niece over for Christmas Eve Brunch. My parents alway send out an After Christmas Letter with a picture of themselves with the grandkids. Little Coco even made the photo! How great does my dad look? This is just weeks after he suffered a heart attack. We're so thankful that he has recovered and is feeling great!


My friend, Lindsey, asked me to make a handbag for her...oh, about 2 years ago. Sheeeesh. She is patient! While, certainly I did not invent the wheel with this style of bag (it is everywhere!), I definitely had fun tweaking it a bit and making it my own. More of these to come and can't wait to get some up on Etsy.

Look at the little Christmas Baby Coco in her new bed! Yummy...she is just precious.


So...today is December 30th...I plan on sitting down with the family today and finalizing our New Years goals. We have a lot of things to discuss including, being healthier, working on our attitudes, de-cluttering, and a whole list of things that I have written down. Maybe I'll jump on and blog on New Year's Day with our list for the New Year!


Our New Year's Eve is a bit busy and crazy this year, but I'm super excited for it! The last few years we've just stayed home and watched movies, played Wii tournaments, ordered pizza, and had a revolving door of neighbor kids. I really do love being home on New Years Eve...however, this year involves: Matt playing broomball in the morning, a trip to Ikea, dropping the kids at my aunt and uncles house, Matt and I heading to my other aunt and uncles house to play Rook (our card club...love it!), then picking the kids back up (around 7/7:30pm) and heading to a New Years Eve party at some friends house. Haven't seen these friends since we both had kids! Should be fun!


Have a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve...and if you are a list maker/goal setter, get moving!


Until 2012

XOXO Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment