Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's Been A While!!!

So, I feel like I can't blog until I have a lot of time and some great photos. I really should just let myself come on and blog whenever I have something to say. I'm planning on coming up with some type of routine at the first of the year. I LOVE New Year's! Yep, it's one of my favorite holidays. A fresh start and setting some goals...I just love it. Well, I've been keeping busy...lots of sewing, cooking, organizing, and family stuff. I'll highlight a few...I made these 3 little corduroy skirts for some friends kids...I loved doing the little rosettes!

We also made my son's favorite Christmas "cookie". Rolo Pretzels. Could these be any easier??? Scatter pretzels on a baking sheet, top with (peeled) rolos, and put in the oven at 250 degrees for 4 minutes. Take them out and have the kids press a Christmas colored M & M into the top. So fun and easy. These were all gobbled up in a day. Not unusual at our place.


I tackled a HUGE organization project! I gathered ALL of my fabric and sorted and organized it into tubs and then labeled the tubs. I bought 12 of these pretty blue tubs at Walmart and got busy. Unfortunately...I have about 12 large tubs of fabric that didn't fit. My goal is to start making some fabulous stuff (skirts!) and get them onto Etsy and start making room for more! I would like to not have more than these 12 tubs can hold. And, how awesome is that garage shelf that my sweetie made for me? It hangs from the ceiling...I love it!


Well, I can't finish this post without welcoming my first "follower"!!! Welcome Shari!!! I have yet to tell anyone I know about my blog, b/c, let's be honest...it's not all that good...yet! I'm hoping to get in my groove and make something of it! New Years...here I come!


XOXO Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. "Rolo Pretzels" look delicious I think this will be a great activity for me and daughter to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're just the perfect combo of "sweet and salty". Have fun!

    ReplyDelete