Monday, January 16, 2012

4:30am...you're MINE!!!

For the past 2 (or is it 3?) years, I have been getting up at the crack of dawn. 4:30am. I had reached the point where I was so tired of saying how busy I was and how I never had enough time to get things done. Hence, getting up at 4:30am. This gives me 3 hours of peace and quite to get my day started off on the right foot. Well, lately, since the holidays really, I have gotten a little slack on my 4:30am start time. I'll hit snooze a couple of times (or for an hour), or I won't set me alarm at all b/c of a late night. Also, I've been spending too much time on the computer in the mornings and don't have enough time to get a project completed. Well, today I am reclaiming my mornings!!! Here is my gameplan:

4:30 alarm goes off...feet hit the floor...just move!
4:30-4:45 put contacts in, running shoes on, grab ipod
4:45-5:15 exercise (running, dvd...)
5:15-5:45 bible/devotional time/chai tea
5:45-6:00 go over my schedule for the day/week, check my menu plan
6:00-6:30 computer time (I have 2 minutes to finish this post!)
6:30-7:00 complete a project (today I have to finalize a gift and get it ready to mail)
7:00-7:30 shower

Have a wonderful Monday!!!
XOXO Tiffany
"We must see all scars as beauty...because, take it from me, a scar does not form on the dying. A scar means, I survived." Little Bee by Chris Cleave

2 comments:

  1. Very inspiring! Wish I was a morning person!
    Linda Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda...some people get into their groove in the evenings...I guess we just gotta do what works!

    ReplyDelete