Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Elvis Presley

Last Sunday, January 8th, would have been Elvis Presley's 77th birthday. Daisy, my 10 year old, is a huge Elvis fan. Did you see my halloween photos? So, this year, I thought we would make an Elvis Presley Sandwich to celebrate his birthday. Look at all that loveliness! Here's what you do should you ever be in the mood for an Elvis:

The Elvis Presley Sandwich:
Toast some white bread and butter it. Spread on some peanut butter. Add some sliced bananas. And, then, the kicker...add bacon! Yep, we all did it with bacon, and can I just tell you how good it was! Mmmmmm.

Hope you're having a splendid weekend!!! I'm off in a bit for a trip to Joanns, Home Depot and Home Goods...I'll fill in the details of my trip at another time! But, let me just say it involves curtains, slip covering, and paint!

XOXO Tiffany

""Hurry" always empties a soul" One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp

1 comment: