Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Finger Knitting and a Scrapbook Project

One of my favorite blogs, Button Bird Designs, did a post on finger knitting. Mmmm, how fun! I am obsessed. The kids and I learned to do this over Christmas break. I have found myself looking for good movies to watch so I could sit and finger knit. Check out YouTube for some tutorials!

My 6:00-6:30am "project" this morning was to sort through my on-line photos. I scrapbook once a month with my neighbor ladies, and recently, I've been noticing that some photos are just gone. What? I have our ticket stubs to the State Fair from Sept '09, but no photos...I have a menu from Bar la Grassa in Nov '09, but, again, no photos. Hmmmm. This has been frustrating. So, after scrapping last Saturday night, I said, "my goal before I come back next month is to solve these photo mysteries". So, I thought, what a great project to plug into my mornings. This morning, I was able to solve the mysteries of 2009...tomorrow I'm hoping to tackle 2010. Maybe I was more organized by then and everything will match up just fine. One can dream!

Until next time!
XOXO Tiffany

"Storms are very frequent up here on these slopes, but keep pressing forward, for remember that nothing can do you any real harm while you are following the path of My will". Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard

No comments:

Post a Comment