Friday, January 27, 2012

Lucy's Room

This is Lucy's (aka Lulu) room. She is my completely awesome and amazing middle child. The only thing we needed to purchase was: paint, some chair rail, and a night stand...which we found at a garage sale for...10 cents! We made a little table skirt for it and it was good to go!
Here is the "before" picture...yuck. We gave her little dresser to Daisy's room. And, I gave Lucy my dresser. So, with a little shuffling, we got it done. This is reminding me that I am still in need of a little nightstand. I'd better add that to my list...

Yesterday my homeschool coop meeting went well...though I'm still un-decided and more confused than ever. There are just so many fabulous options out there!

Today...
the Lupus Foundation is stopping by to pick up a big 'ole pile of "stuff"
I'm going to try to get in a full day of homeschooling
my parents (Yaya and Poppy) are picking up the kids to play
I have to get to Costco (out of milk and spinach!)
Lulu is spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa's

Have a fabulous weekend!

XOXO Tiffany

"There are, in fact, certain roads that one may follow. Simplification of life is one of them" Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh

No comments:

Post a Comment