Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tiffy's Top Ten...January 2012

I REALLY enjoy making lists...of anything. To do lists, movies to see lists, books I've read lists, food I've made for entertaining lists, favorite quotes from books lists...I could go on. That is my style of journaling...lists. They make me happy. So, I thought I'd share some lists with you this year...one a month. This month is:

The Top Ten Things I Wear (Fall/Winter):

1. Gap Cami...every day!

2. Headband/Flower Pin as seen in my shop

3. Cardigans from Goodwill...$2.50 on 1/2 price day!

4. Little Skirts worn over jeans...also from Goodwill

5. Timex 1440 watch in white...(Target $15)

6. Black yoga pants

7. New Balance Minimus running shoes

8. Smart Wool Socks

9. Converse

10. Flared Jeans

I don't spend a lot on clothes (my running shoes and smart wools are my biggest splurge...but you need a quality running shoe, and I hate cold feet), I like to make my own or buy second-hand. I wear my top ten items 90% of the time. Putting this in writing has actually inspired me to get rid of at least 50% of my closet. Watch for that post down the road...


I always thought I was more of a "sunset" person as opposed to a "sunrise" person. This year has changed that...I am equally a fan of both! My kitchen is on the south-facing side of our house, so I get to enjoy both the sunrise and the sunset out of my kitchen windows. Many times it just stops me in my tracks with it's beauty. I gasp...then grab my camera...then just stare.


I have another recipe that I plan on sharing tomorrow morning...then, I'm hoping to find 3 hours of time so that I can finish up the last panel of my Ruffled Curtains. I'll show the finished product on Thursday!


Today I'm:

homeschooling

going to my 6 mos dental appt

taking Lulu to gymnastics


XOXO Tiffany


"The mist had cleared from the mountains and the sun was shining, and as a consequence the way seemed much more pleasant and easy than it had for a very long time." Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard

No comments:

Post a Comment