Monday, February 27, 2012

Basic Pancakes

Good Morning! My kids LOVE pancakes. I make several different kinds of pancakes (honey-whole-wheat, buttermilk, cottage cheese, yogurt etc)...but when we want something quick and easy and basic, this is the one I make. This recipe comes out of a cookbook that I got as a wedding gift from my girlfriend, Kelly...it's called Breakfast All Day. Three of my favorite pancake recipes come from this book. I changed one thing about the recipe...vanilla.


Basic Pancakes
1 cup flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
3 eggs, beaten
¾ cup milk
2 tbsp butter, melted
½ tsp vanilla

Whisk dry ingredients together. Make a well and add wet ingredients. Lightly mix until all dry ingredients are moistened. Heat skillet over medium heat. Spray pan with non-stick spray. Spoon batter on pan and flip when ready. Makes 12.


Time to get on that treadmill...my mornings have been getting away from me and I really want to stay on task this week. I have to be in the shower by 7am. My Top 3 this week are:


1. MJ's bedroom and closet


2. Lucy's bedroom and closet


3. Daisy's bedroom and closet


I'm going to focus on one of their rooms each day and get them cleaned and organized from top to bottom. The sheets need to be changed, closets need to be organized and purged...I'm going to make a pile of garbage and a pile of donations for their rooms. I love seeing stuff leaving the house. Maybe I'll post this on Friday.


Happy Monday!!!


XOXO Tiffany


"When I woke, I was still tired, but edgy as well. I pulled on my brown turtleneck and the inescapable jeans, sighing as I daydreamed of spaghetti straps and shorts". Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment