Friday, February 17, 2012

Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies

When we want Chocolate Chip Cookies...this is the one I make! The recipe is from Betty Crocker and we just love it! Mmmmm Mmmmmm Good!

Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies1 ½ cups butter, softened
1 ¼ cups sugar
1 ¼ cups brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla
2 eggs
4 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
4 cups chocolate chips

Mix first 5 ingredients. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips. Using large ice cream scoop, drop onto baking sheet and bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes. Makes about 4 dozen good sized cookies.

May 15, 2012...I've made some little changed to my cookie recipe in an effort to make them healthier!  You will love these as much or more!!!  Cut back the sugar to 1 cup each...that's removing 1/2 cup of sugar!  Also, sub 2 cups of the white flour with 2 cups of whole wheat flour. 
Just a quick post today...I've gotta run...crazy busy weekend ahead and I've got to be on my game. We've got swim team, a day of scrapbooking with a friend, church, entertaining friends on Sunday, and a soccer game. My problem lies in the "gone all day Saturday and entertaining right after church on Sunday". I have about 24 hours to get my house sparkly and all the food made/prepped. One of our fabulous guests is a vegetarian friend from NY...my menu is:

Vegetarian Minestrone (a new recipe!)

Cranberry Walnut Salad

Breadsticks

Red Velvet Cake

I'll be back on Monday...hoping to share my Shoe Project:)

XOXO Tiffany

"That's when I make a list in my head of every act of goodness I've seen someone do" Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment