Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Coffee Cup Eggs

I used to make these in college! I had forgotten about this great idea, but when I was looking through the Better Homes and Gardens that my mom had given me, I saw it! The kids and I had a blast...here's what we did:
Coffee Cup Eggs:
Spray your mug with non-stick cooking spray.
Add two eggs and 2 splashes of milk; whisk with fork.
Mix in salt, pepper, cheese, and dried minced onion (all optional)
Microwave for 45 seconds. Stir with fork.
Microwave for 30 additional seconds.
Enjoy!

We were out of milk on this day, so we used half and half...that was not a bad thing...yum! Lulu and I always like onions in our eggs, so we added those. The kids loved being able to crack their own eggs into their mug without me freaking out about shells.
Look at that intense morning sky!

Today I'm:
finishing my ruffled curtains!
taking Lulu to a dentist appt
taking the girls to swim team
taking Daisy to soccer
running 3 miles in the dome

Oof...that looks like a lot of "taking" today! It's gonna be a busy one. Tomorrow I will post some photos of the finished ruffled curtains. Can't wait to get the second panel hung! I was able to sneak in about 1 1/2 hours of sewing last night, so I'm hoping I only have about 1-2 hours left. I'm still thinking about my Friday post....possibly something about "simplifying". We'll see.
Have a Happy first Day of February! Oh, it's my dad's birthday!


XOXO Tiffany


"The glue of mutual need that bonded us so tightly together for all those years is melting away" Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment