Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pillowcase Skirts...Sewing Wednesday

Little Vintage Pillowcase skirts...what a fun Sewing Wednesday I had!!! I think these little skirts are so sweet and they were so much fun to make. This photo was taken this morning, in the dark...I will get a better one soon, probably when I finish the remaining 5 skirts. Today is not going to happen for those...but I'm thinking Friday night. High School Sweetie and the kids are heading to the church for an Annual Dad/Kid's Camp In! Oh, bring it!
Lulu asked if she could snap a photo of me while sewing...there I am all hunched over and still in my jams. One of my favorite things about Sewing Wednesday :). Well, not the "hunched over" part. Next time, I'll get all cutesy and straighten that back up...then you'll know it's posed.

My completed "pile" project. By 7:15am yesterday (you can see it on the clock if you look closely), this project was complete.

Today:

I'm heading to the Mpls Convention Center with the kids for a Physics Force show!

I'm looking forward to this "field trip" day...could use a day away from our studies.

We'll finish up The Secret Garden on audio book in the car.

This evening I'll be bringing MJ to wrestling.


XOXO Tiffany


"She noticed that He looked at her keenly and rather strangely as He spoke, and though there was a beautiful gentleness in the look, there was also something else which she had seen before, but still did not understand. She thought it held a mixture of two things, not exactly pity - no, that was the wrong word, but a look of wonderful compassion together with unflinching determination" Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard

No comments:

Post a Comment