Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sewing Wednesday...Pillowcase Skirts in the Shop!!!

Yesterday...I felt like I was doing everything BUT sewing until about 1pm...goodness, what happened to my day?!? Then, finally, I got on a roll...I got all my little pillowcase skirts photographed and listed on Etsy. And, I also got my fabric for my slipcover project washed...maybe today I can iron it and then it will be ready to go for next Wednesday...but, now that I'm thinking of it...I only washed enough fabric for 1 chair, but I need to slipcover 2 chairs...might be nice to do them at the same time...I guess I'll be washing more fabric today...looking forward to getting that washer and dryer on my main level...it seems like it would be less of a task if it were nice and handy. Anyhoo...I am also having a little sale on my fall/winter items...FREE SHIPPING...11 items left!


Keeping this post short and sweet...I need to get on with my morning...the kids and I are heading to a Valentine party with our coop today and I am making a new recipe: Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars...I'll keep you posted if it's a good one!


XOXO Tiffany


"She was wearing khakis with flowery patches on both knees, a white tank top, and an oversize blue button-down. Her eyes were a soft shade of green, and her nose came to an impossibly fine point, the kind women in Los Angeles and New York paid plastic surgeons thousands to create" The Death and Life of Charlie St Cloud by Ben Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment