Friday, February 3, 2012

Taking it easy...Friday

I got up early this morning to make my high school sweetie some Lemon Poppyseed Cake (though we call it bread...less guilt that way) and some of my homemade tartar sauce. He just took off for a weekend of ice fishing with the guys. I'm having a nice quiet morning with MJ before we pick the girls up from a sleepover. Then, we'll get our homeschooling done, pick up the house (tomorrow is cleaning day!) and relax! I love a good "home day".


Have a wonderful Friday and a fabulous weekend!!!

XOXO Tiffany

"One thing in particular comforted her; after the hardness and slipperiness of the way on the mountains, where she had stumbled and limped so painfully, she found that in those quiet green fields she could actually walk without stumbling, and could not feel her wounds and scars and stiffness at all." Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard

No comments:

Post a Comment