Monday, February 13, 2012

Tiffy's Top Ten...February 2012

Well, since it's February...and the day before Valentine's Day...I thought I would share the top ten things I love about my High School Sweetie. A little bit of backround...we met in 9th grade English class...we were 14 years old (I'll do the math for you...that was 23 years ago). OK...beware of the mushy gush...
The Top Ten Things I Love about my High School Sweetie:

1. How he tells the "story of us"

2. He's big and strong

3. He's smart and efficient at his job

4. I can beat him at cribbage (though he can beat me too)

5. He never gives up...he could sell ice to an Eskimo if given enough time

6. He's a technology genius...he's my live-at-home Geek Squad

7. He plays hard with the kids one minute, and prays with them the next

8. He completes ALL my Honey Do Lists

9. He protects me and takes my side...but also challenges me to see things differently

10. Commitment, commitment, commitment

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

XOXO Tiffany

"Security in a relationship lies neither in looking back to what it was in nostalgia, nor forward to what it might be in dread or anticipation, but living in the present relationship and accepting it as it is now". Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh

No comments:

Post a Comment