Monday, March 12, 2012

Crescent Breakfast Ring

My mom had given me 2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent rolls before they left on their winter vacation. The only thing that I really make with crescent rolls are my Chicken Crescent Squares...yeah, that's a good one! I'll share that one another time. But, while I was bopping around on Pinterest last week...I saw this: Crescent Breakfast Ring. This led me to one blog, and that lady found it on another blog and so on and so forth. I found a couple of versions of this little guy and I decided to make my own version with what I had on hand. We LOVED this Crescent Breakfast Ring! We actually had it for dinner...my Sweetie wasn't super excited about the salad with it, but, we've gotta have our greens! And, I thought it made it kind of "Brunchy" like. Here's what I did...
Crescent Breakfast Ring
I took out my pizza pan and traced and cut out parchment paper to fit, then sprayed the parchment with non-stick spray. I opened the 2 cans of crescent rolls and placed them around the pan in a ring, with the tips of the triangle pointing to the outside.
Then, I scrambled 8 eggs with 4 chopped scallions and placed these around the ring.
Then, I shredded up some Colby Longhorn Cheese (our favorite cheese for everything!!!) and sprinkled that on top of the eggs. I microwaved 7 Jones Sausage Links (from Costco...also a favorite)...sliced these in half the long way, and placed them around the ring like spokes. Last step...fold in the tips of the crescent and bake at 375 for 18 minutes.

I mean...really! So good! I checked on this little baby every 5 minutes or so and I turned my pan about halfway through the cooking process. My oven seems to cook things quicker toward the back, so I always give things a spin.


It's just so pretty! And, so easy!


So...I was going to combine this post with my (awesome) weekend away...but I decided to do two posts today. The kids are on Spring Break, so I've got a little extra time on my hands. Wow...I can't believe I just said that! Anyhoo...my Sweetie and I spent the weekend in Minneapolis, and, can I just say...it was pretty amazing. I'll post that shortly! Have a fabulous Monday!!!


XOXO Tiffany


"Joy comes in the morning". Psalms 30:5

No comments:

Post a Comment