Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Planning...Week of May 21 2012

Oh my goodness...I almost forgot to share this weeks menu plan!  The above photo is of my Breakfast Tacos from Friday.  I just scrambled some eggs with a little bit of minced onion.  Warmed a tortilla with some cheese in the microwave.  Layered on the eggs, some Jones sausages (Costco freezer section), and sour cream and salsa.  Mmmm.  Here's the plan for this week!

Monday:
B-Berry Smoothie and Buttermilk Blueberry Bread
L-clean out the fridge
D-Bean and Cheese Enchiladas

Tuesday:
L-leftovers
D-Creamy Baked Chicken and Baked Potato

Wednesday:
B-Homemade bread/Apple Butter
L-Chicken Salad

Thursday:
B-Buttermilk Pancakes
L-Leftovers
D-Chicken Tacos

Friday:
B-Scrambled eggs/Sausage/Homemade Whole Wheat Bread
L-Leftovers
D-Italian Dunkers/bread/salad

Saturday:
L-out to a birthday party
D-another birthday party...I better find out what I need to bring...

Sunday:
B-Almond Zucchini Bread
L-Day Trip with friends....
D-Lasagna Soup

BTW...if you ever see something repeated from last week...it's most likely b/c I never got around to making it.  I'll continue to post recipes when I can.  The kids have started getting up...I'd better get moving.

XOXO Tiffany

"I'm becoming an intentional noticer and it is leading me into thankfulness for things beyond the obvious".  Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment