Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sewing Wednesday... (or is it Thursday???)

I really don't know if I'm coming or going this week...not unlike most weeks, but this week in particular seems a bit wild.  Maybe it's b/c of Memorial Monday, or the neighborhood garage sale that two of my kids insisted on being involved in, or the pool that was to be installed on Wednesday but our backyard was just too wet, or the skirt I sold on Etsy waiting to be shipped (it's shipping today!), or the painting project that I started my week out with (it's done!), the husband that is traveling again (so thankful for his job!), the kids sports that never take a night off, the food that always needs to be made.  Sigh.

Today I'll be sitting out on my driveway with my kids...they have about 3 tables of stuff for sale and a bunch of drinks and goodies.  I hope it's warm and sunny.  Looking forward to hanging with my neighbors and a few visits from friends.

I've got some cinnamon raisin bread working itself out in the bread maker as we speak.  I'm off to make my chai tea...

XOXO Tiffany

"I crossed the studio and shut the door behind me.  I always regretted that decision.  I never got to have a proper look at the finished painting".  Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier

No comments:

Post a Comment