Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sewing Wednesday...skirts

 On Monday, I dropped the kids off at piano lessons for an hour and a half...free time!  I thought I would come home and read...Book Club is on Sunday and I haven't finished my book yet.  And then I thought, why don't I work on my Etsy site.  So, I listed a crazy amount of stuff that I had worked on at the end of summer last year.  You'll have to take a peek.  I have sold several items in the last few days.  Gets me excited to start sewing again!  Today, I am going to finish the second skirt that I am making for my cousin (I finished the first one...I'll show photos next week), and then I am going to finish a skirt for a friend.  The kids are at my parents for the afternoon, so I better make use of this time!  I thought I would share of few photos of my Etsy process.  Oh, the link to my Etsy site is over on the right.

The photo above is of my skirts getting ready for shipment.  When I woke up this morning, I had sold 4 more skirts!

Here, I am gathering all the items for the shipment and placing them in little piles. 
 Each purchase gets a little handwritten note.
 Packed and sealed and ready for the Post Office!
Well, I'd better make use of this time!  Have a great day!

XOXO Tiffany

"That was the problem with my checklist theology:  sometimes my list remained unchecked".  Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment