Friday, June 1, 2012

Is it Friday yet?

This was one of those weeks that you're just ready for it to be over.  I'm ready for Monday...a fresh start.  I didn't get the house cleaned on Thursday.  I've just been tired, overwhelmed, and un-motivated.  It hasn't been a horrible week, just different.  Ever had those days/weeks?  Yuck.  They bug me. 

But...today we get to celebrate my Lucy.  It's her 10th birthday.  We had homemade bagels for breakfast and I just pulled her Red Cake out of the oven.  I look forward to these quiet days, but she was feeling like she wanted more going on...so she invited some friends over to have cake with us this afternoon.

I'm off to switch my laundry...and then I'm thinking about sitting out in the sun with a good book and an iced coffee.

Happy Friday!!!

XOXO Tiffany

"Our love for our children must never be conditional".  Parenting with Love and Logic by Foster Cline MD and Jim Fay 

No comments:

Post a Comment