Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sewing Wednesday...getting there...

I've managed to find little bits of time to sew over the last couple of weeks...I've got 6 skirts ready to list on Etsy (well, 5...one is sold).  If my little business ever gets to the point of "going somewhere"...I sure would love to hire a photographer, model, and Etsy lister.  Those are my 3 least favorite jobs.  I just want to design, sew, and shop for fabric.  I have 10 skirts still cut out and waiting to be sewn together, but I am not finding the time.  I have all these ideas swimming in my head of things that I would love to create...my heart says "go for it!"...but, my head is saying, "finish what you've started".  I tend to be a thinker/contemplater and usually do what my head tells me to do...I wonder what would happen if I let my heart lead for a change?  Hmm.

It's a stormy free day!  Well, I left the house this morning at 6:00 this morning with Lulu...she had swim team from 6:30-8am at a pool 30 minutes from home.  But, now my day is free!  Maybe I'll do a little of what I "should" do, and a little of what I "want" to do.  Seeking balance.

XOXO Tiffany

"I am a believer, but I am still aware of the flesh within me that tries to get my own needs met".  Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment