Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sewing Wednesday...a little project

 This was a fun project...
 I got a request for 3 little boy sleeping bag sets for a few little brothers that like to play dolls with their sisters.
 I used up-cycled pillow cases and sheets and estate sale fabrics...and snaps instead of ribbons.
I hope these little dudes have a good time "camping".

The alarm went off at 4:30am...I hit snooze twice...got up and slapped myself together...leaving at 6am to bring Lulu to swim team...she's swimming in the A/B Finals this weekend down in Mankato MN. 

I'll have an organizing project to share on Friday...

XOXO Tiffany

"For life today in America is based on the premise of ever widening circles of contact and communication".  Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh (1955)  **This book is timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment