Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sewing Wednesday...Time to list on Etsy

 I had a special request last week for one of my American Girl Doll sleeping bag sets.  I couldn't pass it up.  So, I decided on a little vintage green and floral number.  The floral is a flannel fabric that I got at an estate sale last summer and the green is an old tablecloth that I made many years ago and didn't use any more.  Aren't they sweet together?  One is sold and one will be listed on Etsy this week.

I also have 5 women's skirts ready to be listed...as well as the other 4 little girl skirts from last week...
 This week I am going to finish up a fun order for 3 "boy" doll sleeping bag sets.  These are even more fun that I had originally thought!  I picked some fun fabrics in blues and greens.  I'll share more details about these next week.
Lucy had swim team from 6:30-8am...30 minutes from our home...uggg.  I got some good reading in, so that was fun, but I want my mornings back!  We came home today and I made a smoothie.  When I complete this post I am going to sew till lunch.  Can't wait!

XOXO Tiffany

"Keep Calm and Sew On"  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment