Monday, July 2, 2012

What we ate last week...

 Hi!!!  It is so good to be back on-line!  The kids and I just finished up our 5 days of no screen time last week.  It was so enjoyable.  I can't even believe how peaceful and calm and kind my kids were when they weren't attached to their iPod Touches or playing Wii or asking me if they could check their emails (the minute I sit down at the computer).  I am already looking forward to doing this again next summer.  I could actually do that once a month...hmmm.  Though, I don't think I will give up my email the next time.  Nothing coming through my email is life or death...but it is one of my main ways of communication with friends and is also extremely key for the kids sports.  I'm thinking I just won't allow clicking on any attachments or opening up Facebook or Pinterest or other blogs.
The kids and I went Strawberry Picking about a week and a half ago...love love loved it!  This was our second time going...we go to The Strawberry Basket in Monticello MN.  We're hoping to go Blueberry/Raspberry picking in the morning of the 4th of July.  They are getting picked out...so we'll just pick whichever one they have available that morning.

Well, I've got a busy morning to get to...so here's

What we ate last week:
(Sweetie was out of town, so it was simple simple simple!)
Monday:
B-Cantaloupe Smoothie
L-Costco samples and a churro (errands)
D-Chips and Cheese and Salsa (fruit and veggies)

Tuesday:
L-Jimmy Johns (between VBS and Piano lessons)
D-Annies Mac and Cheese/orange slices/veggies and dip

Wednesday:
L-Breakfast Taco
D-kids ate at a friends house

Thursday:
B-Cereal (Kashi Cinnamon Harvest)
L-Annies Mac and Cheese, celery and dip, clementines (kids had friends over)

Friday:
B-Honey Whole Wheat Pancakes
L-(in the car between VBS and swim team)
Gogo Squeeze (applesauce), cheese stick, raisins, sunflower seeds
D-(the girls hosted their book club here)
Pizza, breadsticks, homemade vanilla ice cream with homemade strawberry sauce

Saturday:
B-Honey Whole Wheat Pancakes
L-Leftover pizza
D-Taco Salad

OK...I've gotta run and do my Ab workout.  Have a great day!  And, Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

XOXO Tiffany

"...we will not compare ourselves with each other as if one of us were better and another worse.  We have far more interesting things to do with our lives.  Each of us is an original".  Amen!  Galations 5:26 in the Message Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment