Friday, August 31, 2012

A few things...

 I just pulled a loaf of honey whole wheat french bread out of the oven...Daisy has been wanting French Toast.  We'll have breakfast, do a few things for school and a cleaning project.  I need to get that laundry started and finish my cleaning list from yesterday.  I only did half my cleaning list yesterday because I had errands to run and I decided that I didn't want to run them today, Friday of Labor Day Weekend.  Traffic out this way can be horrific.  So, today is a home day.  Love.

My little Coco loves to sit curled up in my lap while I read or do paper work.  This week I have been clearing out my file drawers.  I have named myself "The Organized Hoarder".  Yikes.  I am pitching (almost) everything!!!  Simplify...yes, please.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!  We are staying home and having friends over on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  The Great Minnesota Get Together (state fair) will be on Monday.

XOXO Tiffany

"Nothing will teach our kids the reality of God like seeing their parents humbly acknowledging His greatness every single day."  Growing Grateful Kids by Susie Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment