Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A (no) Sewing Post

I have not sewn in two weeks.  I was consumed with camping and my cousin's wedding.  We enjoyed a wonderfully busy last couple of weeks.  But, I have to admit, I was really looking forward to Monday morning.  I was ready for things to be back to normal.

I'd like to say that I'm going to sew today...but, Sweetie and I are taking the kids to Bunker Beach water park.  I had bought a Groupon back in June and we are just finding the time to go.  It's kind of a gray day, but it is supposed to hit 80 degrees.  My goal for today is to list on Etsy.  I have about 10 items that I have been meaning to list for about a month now.  What in the world?  I don't know what happened to this summer...

Making eggs and sausage and toast for breakfast.  I'd better get that going...kids should be up soon.  We'll do a few things this morning (piano, reading, read a loud) and then we'll get ready for the water park.

This week I have been working on our homeschool curriculum, my recipes, Lucy's closet, and sorting through our book collection.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

XOXO Tiffany

"When God delays in fulfilling our little thoughts, it is to have Himself room to work out His great ones".  Lillias Trotter in A Passion for the Impossible by Miriam Huffman Rockness


No comments:

Post a Comment