Friday, August 24, 2012

Around Here...

I have really enjoyed this August.  Lots of organizing closets, dropping off donations to the Goodwill (almost every week), reading lots of great books, partying with friends, decluttering my kitchen, eating real food, planning out our homeschool year, and even some sewing (not nearly enough!).  Next week will be totally dedicated to finalizing my school year preparations, working on organizing (and printing) my recipes, working on a menu plan, and hopefully some more sewing. 

I hope you have been enjoying August!!!

Today I am working on 7 loads of laundry, sorting out my fabric stash (hoping to donate things I won't use), making homemade granola bars, and sewing a cute little patchwork skirt.

XOXO Tiffany

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world".  The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien

No comments:

Post a Comment