Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Etsy shop updated

What a great feeling!  Last week I finally got around to photographing and listing the skirts that I made this summer.  Now...I need to focus on fall/winter.  So many ideas...so little time.  Lately, I've been working on our homeschool gameplan for the year, menu planning, de-junking my house (lots of trips to goodwill), hosting parties...it just gets busy.  And now, fall sports are already in full swing.  4 nights a week with soccer and football.  Swim team doesn't start for another 3-4 weeks...whew.  I miss my sewing.  Hoping to find the time to put a little more creativity into my days.  I'll keep you posted.

XOXO Tiffany

"When I glimpsed the yellow satin, however, I had to stop".  Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier

No comments:

Post a Comment