Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sewing Wednesday

Yesterday ended up being a fabulous day...today, as well, is going much better!  Two of my kids ended up being grounded (from friends and iPod Touch) all day Monday and Tuesday.  I think it worked!  They are little dolls today.  

Yesterday I worked super hard on my homeschool schedule for the year.  I wrapped that up this morning and was able to pack it away until Monday evening.  Today, I am working on wrapping up my recipe project.  I am only keeping a couple of favorite cookbooks.  I am going through my cookbook collection and typing up my favorite recipes out of each book and then donating that book.  In the past I have typed my recipes up in Word...but now I am typing them up in Excel and am like that so much better!  That way I can have my little tabs at the bottom for my different categories:  Breakfast, Beverages, etc...  I am hoping to wrap this up soon so that I can print out my cookbook and have all my favorite recipes super handy.  I'm thinking it will make my menu planning so much more pleasant! 
I was able to do some sewing last week...I am trying to come up with a fabulous patched fabric skirt.  I want it to look random and casual.  It's hard to make a random and casual skirt!  Who'd have thought.  I'll keep working on it.  The photo up top is of a little scrappy flower pin that I sold on Etsy last week.

Happy Wednesday!

XOXO Tiffany

"May you ever appear where you are most needed and least expected".  The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (so sad that we finished this book...)

No comments:

Post a Comment