Monday, August 20, 2012

What we ate last week...Aug 12-18, 2012

 Has anyone missed my What We Ate Last Week???  Here it is:

Sunday:
B-Yogurt Pancakes
L-Small group at a friends house
D-Egg/Saus/Salsa in a pita (love breakfast for dinner)

Monday:
B-French Toast Bake/Sausage
L-Homemade Bagels and cream cheese/Smoothie
D-Toasted peanut butter and banana sandwiches

Tuesday:
B-English Muffins and jam
L-Ordered Pizza (play date), apples/oranges, ice cream treats
Snack-Smoothie
D-Summer Market Quinoa (found this recipe in the Rodale Whole Foods cookbook that my sis in law gave me.  So yummy with our garden Eggplant!!!)

Wednesday:
B-Eggs, Toast, Sausage
L-Bunker Beach Water Park (gross concession food, but the kids were thrilled...bleck!)
D-Beef, Tomato, Zucchini Pasta (my own creation pictured above)

Thursday:
B-Zucchini Bread
Snack-fruit salad, veggie/dip
L-Kelly's house
D-Leftover Beef, Tomato, Zucchini Pasta

Friday:
B-Zucchini Bread
L-Homemade bread with peanut butter and jelly or grilled cheese/carrots/plum
D-Ordered pizza/blueberry pie/homemade ice cream

Saturday:
B-Yogurt Pancakes/Sausage
L-Leftover Pizza and a churro from Costco
D-Leftovers (clean out the fridge!)...pizza/pancakes/sausage/pie/ice cream

Here is some produce from our garden just waiting to be eaten...
I've got to run the kids to piano lessons!

XOXO Tiffany

"More than anyplace else on earth, her home made me feel welcomed and pampered while I was there and refreshed when I left".  (my goal!)  A Life that says Welcome" by Karen Ehman

No comments:

Post a Comment