Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A patchwork skirt...

I've been working on patchwork skirts for some time now.  I made this one last week and kind of really loved it.  The colors especially.  Still thinking of tweaking the pattern...  A good friend fell in love with this little thing, which means that I get to make more.  Hoping to find the time.  Right now I'm just getting into the homeschool groove.  Plus, book club is on Sunday and I need to finish that book!  (Seabiscuit)

Tomorrow the kids and I are headed to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts to see the Rembrandt exhibit.  Can't wait!  But, right now, I'm off to the library to grab some Rembrandt books...

XOXO Tiffany

"If we allow ourselves to get too busy or distracted with life to the point that we forget about God, we will be easy targets for the devil."  Growing Grateful Kids by Susie Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment