Friday, September 28, 2012

Hey There...

 Happy Friday!!!  Has fall felt super busy to anybody else???  Yikes.  I thought summer felt busy...but, there's nothing quite like fall.  It's been good, but busy.  I hadn't cleaned my house in 4 weeks.  Yes, that's right.  FOUR.  Not good.  Last night as I lay in bed, I wrote a little list for today...I wanted to get a crazy amount of stuff done.  There was nothing on the calendar.  Yes!  I wanted to:
Pay Bills and Balance the Checkbook
Clean the House
Do all the Laundry
School the Kids
Email a friend about running on Saturday
Pack up my scrapbook stuff for Saturday afternoon
Sew
Sort my Pile
Organize my recipes
 The first 5 items on my list are done.  I also have some of my Almond Zucchini Bread baking up in the oven for a little afternoon snack.  Laundry is still being worked on, but it's getting there.  Sweetie went fishing tonight with a buddy, so I should get in some good sewing time!  The girls have a friend over and MJ is off to a friends house tonight at 6:30.  Ordering pizza tonight for sure.  I've been cooking a lot lately and could use a night off.
 I've been managing to get some sewing in on Wednesday's because it's one of the two days a week that we aren't running to sports.  Hopefully I can post some of my finished projects next week!
 A bowl of garden fresh tomatoes.
 Lucy and I made the best blueberry muffins this week.  I found the recipe on Pinterest.  They are posted on my "Breakfast at Tiffany's" board.  I'll probably share the recipe here at some point.  But, I would like to change a few things first and would like to make them a few more times.
One of our dinners this week.  I made a homemade whole wheat cheese pizza and topped it with sauteed peppers and onions (one of my favorite combinations).  A spinach salad with craisins and sunflower seeds and a side of avocado that works as well with the pizza as it does with the salad.

OK...time to go and flip the laundry, pull the zucchini bread out of the oven, and pack up my scrapbook stuff for tomorrow.  Then, I'll order the pizza and get some sewing done.  I'm working on a new little handbag that is SO cute!  Hoping to finish a few up tonight. 

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

XOXO Tiffany

"Real religion is the best and the truest thing in the world, and the only thing that can make a man really happy, or make the world better".  Black Beauty by Anna Sewell

No comments:

Post a Comment