Monday, September 3, 2012

It's official...

 Spent the day at the Minnesota State Fair.  My kids absolutely LOVE this place.  I could probably take it or leave it (leave it for sure), but I love that they totally look forward to going every year on Labor Day.  We have all our favorites and just eat our way through the day...
cinnamon rolls
cheese curds
cotton candy
italian shaved ice
onion rings
mocha raspberry frappe
chicken gyro
corn dog
soft pretzel
root beer
lots of water
lemonade
salt water taffy
pickle on a stick
Some other traditions...
the giant yellow slide
black and white photo booth
dnr fish pond
the river ride

My parents took the kids to the Midway (for the first time) while Matt and I had a little date.  Lots of fun seeing my Auntie Nancy and family there as well as running into some of our neighbors.

This is the fourth year in a row that we have gone to the State Fair on Labor Day.  For me, it's official...school starts tomorrow and fall is here!!!  This is my absolute favorite time of the year.

XOXO Tiffany

"Minneapolis was small, somnolent, and full of Swedish and Norwegian farmers as charming as cornstalks".  Devil in the White City by Erik Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment