Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sewing...

 I've been making these Fabric Yoyo's lately with scrap fabrics.  It's a great project to work on while watching a movie and while riding in the car.  Lucy sat down the other day with my button box and started matching up buttons.  She did a good job!

On Monday afternoon, I finally straightened my sewing room (again).  The kids and I were working on Halloween costumes and I kept having to spend time "finding" things.  I couldn't find anything!  So annoying!  I finally told the kids..."I need you guys to go and get busy with something else for a bit b/c I need to get this sewing room organized!".  That felt great...the projects went along much more smoothly after my space was clean. 
This is a little gift for a friend who just had her 4th baby...handmade flannel baby blanket and a Trader Joe's gift card.

Breakfast today is Apple Cider Doughnuts.  But, I don't have a doughnut pan, so I think I'll make them in a muffin pan.  I hope they turn out!

Happy Halloween!!!

XOXO Tiffany

"Then we will remind them of what God says, Mama.  Have mercy.  You musn't worry so much about what others say.  Fear God.  It is the Lord we must please."  An Echo in the Darkness by Francine Rivers

2 comments: