Friday, October 26, 2012

Some snow and stuff...

 I would like to share some amazing organizing project that I worked on this week...but I just didn't get around to getting anything done.  I did however get this amazing antique floor lame (from my parents!).  It is absolutely gorgeous and it lights up my "morning chair" so nicely!  I shot out of bed at 4:15am this morning...I couldn't wait to sit in my chair with my new lamp...it makes my whole first level all a-glow.  Plus, the kids wanted bagels for breakfast, so I thought I had better get that dough going.  I'm going to have an everything bagel with some "coffee cup eggs".  There's something I really love about microwaved scrambled eggs with salt and pepper...

We totally got snow yesterday morning!!!  It was beautiful...coming down in big fluffy flakes.  Melted when it hit the ground, but so pretty to watch.  Lucy was pushing for a "snow day".  Ha. 
 The kids and I went to the Elm Creek Nature Center yesterday where we learned some things about insects (head, thorax, abdomen, six legs, compound eyes, antennae, sometimes wings).  MJ headed to a friends house after and the girls and I went to Target...they are in "need" of some boots.  Not snow boots, just fall/winter boots.  Targets boots this year are crumby, in my opinion.  I'll have to head to the Outlet Mall and peak around...

It was getting close to dinner time so we grabbed a veggie wrap and a snack box and some fun drinks and sat and had some "girl time".
 My girls...
 This (below) is the project that I would like to work on before next Friday.  My computer area.  It obviously looks worse with the cupboards opened...but, it feels cluttery regardless.  I have all kinds of cords (camera, iPod chargers etc...) lying around...papers to be dealt with.  And then, inside the cupboard, are like 25 username/password combinations to who knows what.  I started a spreadsheet with all our passwords for easy reference.  Hopefully I can wrap this project up...maybe today! 
Well, the bagel dough is ready...

XOXO Tiffany

"Activity without downtime is ultimately - like a plant without roots - unsustainable."  Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment