Monday, October 15, 2012

Trying to get back...

 I.Can.Not.Find.The.Time.To.Blog.
I mean seriously...why must fall feel so busy!  I'm hoping to start feeling like I have a grip on things.  I mean, Christmas is right around the corner...It would be nice to not go right from crazy fall to crazy holiday.  I have about 20-30 things that I would like to share...but, I thought, I'm not going to try to get caught up, I'm just going to jump in where I'm at.  I would like to get back to my original schedule of:
Monday...food/recipes
Wednesday...sewing stuff
Friday...organizing
Maybe this is my week!
The picture up top is of a gorgeous Basil plant that I bought at Trader Joe's a week ago.  $3.99.  Isn't it gorgeous?!?  I'm hoping to enjoy fresh basil all winter! 

Last week the kids and I made these little omelet muffins for dinner while Matt was out of town.  I sprayed my pan with my Misto olive oil sprayer...and can I just say, cleaning out these pans was a 3-day process!  I had to scrub, soak, scrub, soak, scrub, soak...for 3 days.  I can't figure out what happened.  You just scramble some eggs with milk and salt and then pour it into a muffin cup about 3/4 full.  Add in your toppings (we did bacon, spinach, basil, cheese) and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.  We also had a strawberry banana smoothie with it.
 I'll have to share this little recipe with you sometime.  I have made these breadsticks several times.  They're called Butter Dips.  Yum.  You make this simple dough, roll and slice it, dredge it in melted butter, and bake.  A fun little snack or super yummy with spaghetti.
Hopin' to be back on Wednesday with some things that have been happening in my sewing studio!

Have a great week!

XOXO Tiffany

"I don't believe the purpose of life is to be happy.  It's to serve.  It's to be useful".  A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers (our new book club book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment