Friday, November 9, 2012

Packing...

 This is kind of huge for me...to be packing a week in advance.  I'm usually a throw-it-together-the-night-before kind of gal.  So far, I have gathered:
2 handbags
2 scarves
2 pairs of leggins
1 hat
1 pair of jeans
1 pair of animal skinny jeans
1 jean skirt
2 tanks
5 t-shirts (long and short sleeve)
swimsuit and cover-up
flip flops
4 sweatshirts
3 U of M pieces (for the football game!)
I still need to add my black Converse shoes, my black Ugg boots, socks/underwear, bathroom stuff...But, I'm feeling pretty good about where I'm at!  I'll be doing laundry today so I'll add in any pieces that I was waiting on.  I am planning on helping the kids get packed up this weekend too.  Will I color coordinate them too???  I'm not sure.
After I got my stuff layed out...I looked up at the stuff still hanging in my closet...and I was like, "I bet I could get rid of some more stuff".  Sure enough, I grabbed 9 items that will go to Goodwill (1 item ended up in Daisy's room).  That always feels good!

Today:
School
Laundry/Pay Bills
Errands (groceries, eggs (farm), library)
Haircut
Shopping trip to Buffalo!
Lucy is having a swim friend over for a sleepover

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

XOXO Tiffany

"She looked in the tiny hole-in-the-wall shops and smelled the dress fabrics arranged in disorder on the tables."  A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment