Thursday, December 27, 2012

Random...

 I have had zero energy the last two days.  On Christmas Day, I thought, "oh, I'm just tired from all the activity...I just need a day to lay around".  But, then on the 26th when I was feeling the same sluggishness...I thought..."I am starting my day with sugar and haven't been eating my fruits and veggies".  So, this morning...I skipped the hot chocolate and the almond coffee cake.  Instead, I made a big ol' Blueberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie (with yogurt and water).  If I had spinach in the house, I would have thrown that in too.  Today I am going to start thinking about the things I am choosing to eat.  Party's over...time to get healthy again!  Fruits, veggies, beans, and whole grains will be my friends.

Here are a few random photos to wrap up December...
 A fabulous (10 degree) day sledding with friends at the Elm Creek Sledding Hill.  My favorite sledding hill ever.
 A basement surprise...Sweetie and I decided to put our Basement Finishing Project on hold.  We decided to put the money that we had saved for that project toward paying off our house instead.  But, in the meantime...we wanted a fun space for our kids to hang out with their friends.  So we did this fun little rec room. 
 Complete with roll-out vinyl flooring, ping pong table, couch and TV.  I bought the vintage school chalk board from my neighbor...LOVE it!  We already had the electric piano.
 Should be a fun little space for them to hang out. 
 I'm still trying to finish the Great Grandma (GG) Scrapbooks.  I selected and printed the top 12 photos of 2012 (3 prints of each photo).  Hoping to complete those today and get them mailed out!
Our relaxed and simple Christmas Morning.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to list the books I've read in 2012.  Chat soon!

Love!  Tiffany

"It seems that some people cannot love their own without hating someone else".  Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment