Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sewing Wednesday...Hot Little Corn Bags

 I woke up (feeling great) at 3am this morning...I thought, "oh, I'll just sleep a little more".  But, no, I couldn't fall back to sleep and my "list" started getting into my head, and I decided to get up and:

Blog
Pay Bills
Reconcile Checking Account
Order Photos for 2012

Once I publish this post, I will have accomplished my whole list for the day by 6:30am!
I have been wanting to make these little Hot Corn Bags for awhile now.  Last week, I made a couple!  I'm thinking these will make fun gifts this Christmas...and also, I'm hoping to make up a bunch for the January Craft Fair!

This week has been a lazy week for me...not because there's nothing to do, but I just haven't found the energy/motivation.  Something clicked last night at about 5pm...I started zipping around the house getting things done!  It felt great!  Maybe that's why it was easier to get up this morning...I knew the house was tidy and I could just jump right into my projects for the day.  I even laid out the ingredients/tools for our Buttermilk Waffles before I went to bed last night.  Makes getting up so much more fun.

Today, I'm hoping to pick up my photos from Walgreens, sort them, and make the GG (great grandma) pages for their scrapbooks.  Remember this post?  If I can get those scrapbook pages done (12 pages x 3) and also clean 3 bathrooms...I will feel like a hero by the days end.

Let's get organized...Christmas is coming!

XOXO Tiffany

"They walked along the road; Scrooge recognising every gate, and post, and tree; until a little market-town appeared in the distance, with its bridge, its church, and winding river".  A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment