Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sewing Wednesday...skirts!

Long time no see!
I tried to blog last week...but I couldn't upload a photo from my desktop.
So, I gave up.
After another week...I thought, maybe I'll blog again.
Still can't load a photo from my desktop.
And, of course, the Geek Squad (Sweetie) is out of town.

So...I think I'll post a couple of pictures on my TiffanyLayneFashion Facebook page.

Does anybody else feel like they got thrown to the ground this New Years?
I feel like I'm still laying down there...getting kicked.
This year did not start out like 2012.
2012 started out calm and organized...just how I like it.
2013 started out wild and crazy...not how I like it.
It will be interested to see what this year holds!

I had signed up for a Craft Fair on January 26th...as the year started out so crazy, I thought, I have got to get out of this craft fair...I can't find any time to sew!
So...I cancelled out of the craft fair.
Then...I found some free time last Saturday and I started sewing.
I designed this cute little wool skirt.
(I would insert photo here if I could)
I thought..."I have so much wool in my fabric stash...I could totally make up a bunch of these for the craft fair!".
I tentatively re-entered the craft fair.
Now, I'm back to...what in the world, I can't do the craft fair!
I think...I need to let it go.
I can make up a few things and list them on Etsy.

Hmmmmm...I don't know what this year will hold.
You know I listed out all kinds of goals and ideas!
That is my favorite part of New Years.
But, something is telling me to take this year one day at a time.
Love my Sweetie...
Hang out with my 3 babies...
Sew when I can...
A little project here and there (oh the list is long!)...
We'll see.

I hope you are all enjoying the New Year.

Love!  Tiffany

"At times our need for a sympathetic gesture is so great that we care not what exactly it signifies or how much we may have to pay for it afterwards".  A Room with a View by E.M. Forster

No comments:

Post a Comment