Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Thursday Post...Happy Valentines Day!!!

I started this post yesterday...never got a chance to finish it.
We've been going Valentine crazy over here!
I had bought this craft years ago at an after-Valentine's Day sale.
For years, I have been forgetting to pull it out.
This year I remembered!
It was easy and cute.
The kids have been busy for days making valentine's for all their friends!
I started this new book club book on Monday.
I love it!
Memoirs are definitely my favorite type of book.
A Valentine pedicure at Lucy's salon!
She had it all set up...
Gettin' photo happy.
A fun afternoon.
The finished product...she did good!
Lucy likes to paint nails...
Daisy would rather be building one of her Lego masterpieces.
That girl...
You should listen to her describe in detail each and every room
and the thought that she puts into it!
A future architect???
Hope you're all having a wonderful Valentine's Day!
I'll be back tomorrow to show my kitchen project.

XXOO  Tiffany

"We'd come downstairs in the morning to find her still dressed and fast asleep at the kitchen table, her head resting on the pages of someone's homework, a cold cup of coffee next to her sleeping head".
The Color of Water by James McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment