Friday, February 8, 2013

Home Projects...The Kitchen

Hi!!!  If you enjoy my blog...won't you do me a little favor???
Head over to the right hand column, scroll almost all the way down and
click the blue "Join this Site" button.
I just did it...so easy!
Thanks so much for your support!!!!!
 For the month of February...
I want to focus on the kitchen.
I want to do a couple of things to spruce it up
and clean it up.
First...I want to make some funky chandelier shades.
I have two extra sets of chandelier shades
and I am going to take one set and use fabric and trim
to make them different and cool.
That's the goal.
 My other plan...
is to work on this sink area. (wow that sunrise was bright!)
Lots of issues here.
The curtains (that I made about 10 years ago)
need to come down and get a good washing.
I also need to wipe down the blinds.
And, lastly, I need to prime and paint the rest of the trim white.
Sweetie started this project (long story) and I need to finish it.
I'm looking forward to a couple of little changes in the kitchen this month!

I'd better get moving...February is a short month and today is the 8th.  Oh my.

Something else that I've been doing lately...
I saw this on Pinterest awhile back...
but when I viewed it again recently...it motivated me!
I haven't been in a great routine lately and I thought...
I can do this!
So...for now, I am just doing the morning routine.
For 1 week now, I have:
made my bed (kids are doing it too!)
unloaded the dishwasher (kids)
wiped down all the bathroom sinks
...every morning!
I have also been exercising and doing my Bible time again...every morning!
I'm hoping to add the other awesome things on that cleaning calendar soon...
but for now, I'm happy with my little baby steps.

Have a fabulous weekend!!!
I'll be hanging out at Lucy's swim meet:)

Love!  Tiffany

"Life is just too interesting for boredome!"
For the Children's Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay


No comments:

Post a Comment