I got my window done!
This project took less than a day.
On Tuesday night...I took down the curtains and washed them.
Then, I cleaned each and every slat of the blinds.
(It brought back memories of wiping down my moms
venetian blinds as a child.)
And lastly, I removed the blinds and wiped down the window frame.
Here is my crumby "before" picture.
(Still trying to master my iPhone camera...
I played around with the flash but still couldn't get a good shot).
A close-up of the dirty window and curtain.
And of the project that was half started.
My new window!
I love what a fresh coat of paint does!
On Wednesday, (when I should have been sewing)
I applied two coats of paint.
I have this Behr paint where it's paint and primer in one.
I couldn't believe it only took me two coats!
And, I couldn't believe how much gunk was splattered on the window
from doing dishes.
The window is harder to reach than it looks.
I have to climb up onto the counter to clean the windows,
so it doesn't get done nearly as often as it should.
This was a "before" photo that I found from last October when I
bought my basil plant.
And, this was Wednesday when I finished my project!
Next week I'm going to work on my new
I saved the best (or most fun) for last.
I sure did love waking up on Valentine's Day to a fresh blanket of snow!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
I got up at 4:15am today...yah!
I'm off to exercise.
We're hosting two parties this weekend,
so I have a lot to do!
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are".