Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sewing Wednesday...

 Wearing my new skirt!
 Since it is still winter here in Minnesota (28 degrees today),
I've had to wear my jeans under it.
Those holes have not helped matters...
it is FREEZING here!!!
Yesterday with the wind and the big snow flakes...
I thought I was inside a snow globe...Brrrr.
 I made a few girls skirts!  This is a size 10.
 This is a size 12.
And this is another size 10.
Check out my Etsy shop!
More to come!
I have been itching to get my hands on my sewing stuff lately...
but last weekend was crazy busy with Grandma Max's Memorial,
and this week has been crazy with prepping
my lesson for our Co-op.
I am teaching a class on the awesome country of Latvia.
More on that later.
Now...I'm off to pick up that swimmer of mine.
Ata!  (as they say in Latvian...goodbye)

Love!  Tiffany

"I shopped at Goodwill for their clothes and for their Christmas gifts..."
The Color of Water by James McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment