Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm back...

 Hi!
I'm back...well, kind of.
I ended my March fast with a girls trip to Florida.
A-Mazing!
Before coming back home...I kept praying,
"God, get me ready for this!"
I was definitely ready to see my family again.
But, ready to hit the ground running?
Not quite.
 This season (of life) has been busy.
I'm trying to roll with it and make changes where I can.
I don't know exactly what my blog will look like or what it will be about 
or how often I will be updating it.
We are finishing up our school year this week...3 days left!
We are all ready for a little break.
I came up with a little learning schedule that I'm hoping
to follow over the summer months.

I hope all my little readers are doing well!
I'm off to make my chocolate chip cookies and some
buttered popcorn.
I pick Lulu up from swim team at 7pm and then
we're all going to have a movie night.
We've been wanting to see Pitch Perfect...I hope it's appropriate.
I'll leave you with this little thought from a "morning" book that I'm reading...

Love!  Tiffany

"For the rest of the day, try to filter every word, decision, and activity with your kids through the grid of  being like Jesus - and nothing else."
Out of the Spin Cycle by Jen Hatmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment