Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ordering a Tiffany Layne Fashion Up-cycled Skirt...

 Hi!
If you are interested in custom ordering an up-cycled skirt...
follow these steps:
1.  Send me a waistband that you like from any sweatpants, yoga pants, knit shorts, drawstring skirt, etc.  Basically any stretchy/drawstring waistband.  I will use this to build your skirt.
2.  Let me know the length that you would like.
To do this...measure from the top of your waistband to the point that you would like your skirt to end.  It can be a mini, mid, or maxi skirt.  Or, just measure the length of a skirt that you love.
3.  Send any other t-shirts that you would like used in your skirt. (optional)
4.  Let me know if you have a preference for colors used.  (optional)

Payment.
You can either send a check with your waistband...or I can list it on Etsy and you can purchase it that way.  Right now, my prices are:
Maxi $45
Mid $35
Mini $25
Mid is anything below the knee...Mini is anything above the knee.
When you send me your "waistband", I will make your skirt and mail it back to you for the price listed above.  If you are local, and don't need your skirt mailed, deduct $5 from your skirt price.

Otherwise...keep checking my Etsy shop!
www.tiffanylaynefashion.etsy.com

Is that everything?  I hope I covered it all.
Oh...contact me for address information and to discuss details.
tiffanylayne (at) embarqmail (dot) com
Don't forget...profits will be given away to those in need.

PS...I'm working on a funky little up-cycled t-shirt at the moment.
I'll keep you posted.
Now that business is taken care of...
kick back, put your feet up, and enjoy the last week of summer vacation!

Love!  Tiffany

"There is nothing God loves more than keeping promises, answering prayers, performing miracles, and fulfilling dreams".  The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson

No comments:

Post a Comment