Friday, December 13, 2013

A Closet Tip by Lucy

I walked into Lucy's room the other day and saw this...
 I can't tell you how happy it made me.
I love little organization projects.
I also love the idea of picking out 7 outfits that you love, and wearing them.
I've been trying to do that in my closet.
I have a special section for stuff that I love.

She wanted me to come back and look at it later in the day because she was filling all her hangers with outfits while consulting her calendar.
 A fun and cute little closet project.
Now if only the rest of her closet could be as organized as that set of 7 hangers.
 It's been a cold and snowy week.
I sure do love snow in December.
It actually feels like Christmas is coming.
Have you been doing any Christmas baking lately?
I let each of my kids pick their favorite Christmas Cookie and then they get to have a personal baking session with Mom.
We have had two baking sessions so far...
both kids picked Rolo Pretzels.
Now...of course those are good, but they're not exactly my idea of Christmas Baking.
I'm looking forward to making some Butter Spritz, Ginger Cookies, Corn Flake Wreaths, and Peanut Butter Blossoms.

What's your absolute favorite thing to bake in December???

XOXO Tiffany

"Too many scheduled activities may limit a child's ability to motivate and direct themselves."
Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment