Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Shelfie

I've been having a hard time finding time to read lately!
I finished 5 books last month, but didn't make my goal of chapter 30 in Wives and Daughters.
I'm so excited about my book pics this month!

Here they are:
1.  Family...The Reading Promise by Alice Ozma
2.  Book Club...Love Walked In by Marisa De Los Santos
3.  Classic...Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
4.  Biography/Read Aloud...Brother Andrew by Janet & Geoff Benge
5.  Read Aloud...The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis (Narnia Book 4)

Can't wait to dig into these books!
Let me know what your all-time favorite book is!
Next week I'm planning to show you all the things I've been working on in my Sewing Room!
Feel free to take a peek at my Etsy shop!
I'm hoping to add new items every month.

XOXO Tiffany

"Mrs. Whetstra bustled around making coffee and buttering buns..."
Brother Andrew by Janet & Geoff Benge

No comments:

Post a Comment