Saturday, December 27, 2014

December...

Merry Christmas!!!
Love, The Millers

My blogging in December took a back seat to the wonderful + crazy Christmas season.
I wish I could get rid of the "crazy" and just enjoy the "wonderful".
I did not mail Christmas cards/photos this year.
It felt like a good year to let that tradition go.
I decided to do a Facebook/Instagram/Blog Christmas greeting instead. 
So, on Christmas Day, after our breakfast burritos, 
and before heading out to the theatre to see Unbroken (amazing),
we set the tripod up out on the deck, walked out there with fresh snow falling,
and snapped our family picture.
A few minutes later, I posted it on Instagram and Facebook,
and our Merry Christmas greeting was complete.
I think I found a new tradition.
A tradition with more "wonderful" and less "crazy".
(although, if you've ever tried to get a family photo, you know there's plenty of crazy going on in between clicks...ugh)

I hope your Christmas season was wonderful!
I'm so thankful that God loves us (sinners) so passionately,
that he would send a bit of himself, Jesus, to this earth, to teach us how to live.
May we never forget that kind of love,
and may we always look to Jesus to understand how to live.

XOXO Tiffany

"For unto us a child is born...and his name shall be called
Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father,
The Prince of Peace"
Isaiah 9:6 (King James Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment