Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015 Planning! (part 2)

I love January!
Not only do I love the cold and the snow,
but it's been so fun to think, dream, pray, and plan for the coming year.
One thing that I worked on, prior to New Year's, was a 24-hour schedule.
Sometimes we feel so busy, but we forget that we have 24 hours.
That can be good news or bad news, depending.

This is how I broke down my day:
Monday-Friday
5:30-7:30am  God, Plan, Move
7:30-8am  Shower/dress
8-9am  kids up/breakfast/clean kitchen/prep dinner
9-1:30pm  Homeschool w/ 30 minute break for lunch + 90 minutes of sewing
1:30-2:30 Blog/check email
2:30-5:00  Home Project/Read/Rest
5:00-6:00  Dinner + Clean-up
6:00-9pm  Kids Sports/Margin/Play Games/Movie Night
9-10pm Read
10pm-5:30am Sleep

Homeschooling and making sure the kids get to and from their destinations takes up the bulk of my day.  I'm excited to have scheduled sewing, blogging, and reading!
Weekends will be for date nights, one-on-one time with the kids, home projects, getting together with friends, sports etc.

Though every day is a bit different, it's been nice to have a general outline!
Do you have a daily schedule?
What takes up the most of your 24-hours?

XOXO Tiffany

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated".
Confucius (quoted in Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine)

No comments:

Post a Comment